Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Evening Adventure


My mom and I took a walk today because the weather was uber nice, and there were some pretty interesting things along the way. We left our house and found out that there were quite a few people around out neighborhood that like to have gardens.

we saw some pretty baby roses
a plant that looked something like a blue and green spider web
a plant that looked like it had it's tongue sticking out
The last cool thing we saw was a kitty's paw print in the sidewalk. Thankfully the kitten didn't get stuck. :]
The walk was truly an adventure. No matter how many time's I've walked that way before, I saw things I had never noticed before. It was really interesting. You guys should try and make an adventure out of something ordinary. You might find some cool things.

No comments:

Post a Comment